As I work on build of the Sd. Kfz. 251/20 UHU, I’ve collected a number of links, articles, and photos to help the process along.
- Perth Military Modeling review of the AFV Club Sd. Kfz. 251/20 kit (a must read before you start building)
- Build log from another Armorama member of this same vehicle (and sets)
- And another build log from Armorama
- Gary Boggs’ build log
- Armorama member build log of the scratchbuilt generator
- Sd. Kfz. 251/9 restoration
- Blast Model’s product page (small images, but somewhat helpful in relation to the poor black and white instruction images) – be sure to select shipping zone and site language, then revisit this link if you’re taken to the home page)
- Nice shot of the IR gear
As I started building the searchlight, I realized there was a lot of detailing to do. I found multiple resources for this process:
I’ve also collected a number of research photos, shown below.