And for some Friday Find coolness:
- Take some time and browse the Kubelmodel’s Facebook page. Some really incredible work!
- Painting a Wall in 1/35 scale. Step by Step
- Very cool model, but stunningly awesome base design!
- WWII Myths – T-34 Best Tank Of The War
- Amazing rusted omnibus hulk
- How to article for Vallejo Liquid metallic paints (and dig around this site… lots of great content!)
- Quick, but handy figure painting tutorial (click the “next” button to go through the steps)
- Beautiful Opel Omnibus model
- Creating realistic wood grain (I’ve been trying this method and it works!)
- Painting figures video (This is a basic view of the process, but a good reminder when we need to dust off our brains between figure projects)
- Very cool book I just ordered: WWII Diorama Art
And just because, here’s some additional non-modeling links to keep you people happy: