During the Steyr 1500 Radio Command Car superdetail project, I’ve been doing a lot of research online to find great pictures of the small and large Steyr details. I especially dug around for engine pictures as I worked without a net to add details. I thought it might be helpful to share some of this content here.
- Steyr walkaround
- Armorama.com’s walkaround (and bonus walkaround for a Steyr 2000!)
- Kfz. of the Wehrmacht – Steyr 1500A page
- Steyr 1500A in detail book from WWP (If you can’t find this cheaply, let me know and I’ll share some pointers)
- An original military document about the Steyr engine (PDF download)
- Restored Steyr 1500 video
I found a lot of other images around the Web, but those where the biggies. Just a warning though: many of the walkarounds seem to be done on museum or private collection vehicles…which means historical accuracy may or may not be all that correct. Proceed with caution!